Your privacy is important to Idaho Instant Tax Attorney (from here on referred to as ITA). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that ITA collects, and the ways in which ITA uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
ITA may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website, including time on site, pages visited, and more
- Information that you provide for the purpose of requesting a free consultation, in the form of a phone call or form submission.
- Information that you provide to us over the phone will be recorded for quality assurance.
- Any other information that you send to ITA.
Using personal information
ITA may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send you marketing communications.
Where ITA discloses your personal information to ITA agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, ITA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend ITA legal rights.
Securing your data
ITA will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
ITA will store all the personal information you provide on ITA secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites. ITA is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.